Mar 16,2015
By: 'Haybrooks'
Mar 16,2015
When renting out this property , nothing could be better. Prompt very good service. Found for me the right tenant. I was that pleased that I took out a fully manage agreement with them, this giving me peace of mind, and time to enjoy my retirement. How wrong have I been!!! The tenants have had a few minor problems, but to get a slight response , they had to ring H/Q and speak to a man called Sam, who rang me to say the tenant was very upset. I my self have had to deal with the tenants direct, as I have not received phone calls and emails back. I even emailed Haybrooks with phone numbers of tradespeople , who would respond asap to customers needs. I have had to contact trade people myself, and arrange times with them and the tenants. I have even been contacted while on holiday , as Haybrooks do not respond. This is not what I paid for!! As far as I can see, I will not been using Haybrooks again, when the agreement is due in a few weeks time. I have not signed any agreement, so as far as I know the agreement is not legal. I have had to use this site, as the email question form, as a blog on it, and returns to sender. I think that just sums it up. PS I do not want any phone calls with excuses , it as gone past that, as I have lost all faith.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 14, 2015
Hello

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please email help@haybrook.com so we can look into this for you.

Many thanks