Mar 16,2015
Jordan
Kate
By: 'Jayne Parkes'
Mar 16,2015
I chose Springbok to sell my house an I'm so glad I did, the team I had, Hazel, Craig Pendlebury, Kate Lees and the star of the show Jordan Cox, from start to finish took just 44 days. I've never sold a house before so was bewildered as to what to do, but Hazel as my first point of contact was excellent, when Craig came to view an value my property he explained everything so well an made everything so clear, so then my next point of contact was Jordan, this young lady was assigned to help me get viewings and offers, which she did a sterling job, so within 5 days I had the offer I wanted and excepted, I couldn't believe it happened so quick, it was amazing, so then my last point of contact was Kate Lees on the progression team, I had contact with my buyer through Kate which was great, at times though I couldn't get through to Kate for information, It was hard, but, I was able to ring Jordan at any point and if I didn't speak to her directly she always got back to me, Jordan was absolutely brilliant, and even to the day of completion Jordan was there to help me celebrate, she needs a big gold star in my opinion. So all in all I had a fantastic team from start to finish and a very smooth sale, I think I was very luck and made a great decision to sell with Springbok Properties.
Worth every penny.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 19, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Hazel, Craig, Jordan and Kate. We are extremely happy to hear you were so happy with the service you received from ourselves. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties