Oct 04,2011
Oct 04,2011
I originally took out the property on a 12 month contract as it was a great base to travel into central london for a consultancy project I was working on. I found the Stratford team to be very thorough and organised and all aspects of the initial period of my tenancy were very satisfactory. The reason for writing this review is not to commend them at the start of my rental agreement (even though I certainly would do), but to thank them for the pragmatic and sensitive way they handled my unforeseen need to exit the contract early. Without going into too much detail a close member of my family was diagnosed with a terminal illness about 3 months after I moved in. I was spending a large amount of time travelling between my house 60 miles away and the property and it wasn't sustainable. I explained the situation to Outlook and asked if I could be released from the contract early due to the exceptional circumstances. To their absolute credit they were very understanding and worked with the landlord to secure a replacement tenant very quickly so I could leave and focus on supporting my family. I would like to sincerely thank two members of the team in particular, Sukhi Jabbal and Lee Gardner, for their professionalism and consideration during this time. I would thoroughly recommend Outlook as a letting agent and would certainly use them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford