Mar 16,2015
Tess
By: 'Lorraine Gaul'
Mar 16,2015
I found the staff at Mansbridge & Balment very professional, warm and helpful. Marie in particular is outstanding. When I was stressed she was calm and re assuring. All the staff were good and returned phone calls and kept me up to date with exactly what was going on. Mansbridge and Balment staff acted at all times with integrity and I would recommend them to others selling their house
By: Mansbridge & Balment
Mar 16, 2015
Dear Lorraine Thank you very much for your review for the whole team, but particularly Tess and Marie who are delighted you were pleased with their services. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer care for our valued clients and it's good to know we're getting this right. Thanks again and best wishes in your new home. Mansbridge and Balment.

Mansbridge Balment