Mar 16,2015
Tony
Alex
By: 'Robert Neate'
Mar 16,2015
I would like to say that we had a roller coaster with this purchase.. Tony has been absolutely fantastic,.. He was very efficient during the whole time, communication and basically steadying the ship.. Without tony assisting in the purchase I think we may have given up.. He gives a positive professional vibe and is an absolute credit to them.
He deserves more credit as I can imagine the stress he may have got from this sale alone.. Let alone all the other sales/ purchases and linking chains he does.
Both him and Alex are good team players.
I have my own business and I regulary use Ryder for my sales when I invest in property and I am looking forward to more dealing with this company.
By: s tandon
Jan 26, 2016
Hello
I am a property developer and a landlord
I called your Heywood branch this morning with a view to viewing a property at Hopwood Court in Heywood
For some reason your staff said he could not understand my speech,so i spoke saying the words individually slowly so he could hear each word clearly, he then said i was being rude and threatening ???
i tried to explain i spoke slowly so he will understand what i am saying he was just so rude to me & then he cut me off
I then Called straight back and asked for the manager the man said he is the manager and is called stewart he in turn also was obnoxious and rude to me saying that i have threatened him ???
There was 3 other people in the car when i called and ALL 4 of us CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE MANNER THAT YOUR STAFF SPEAK AND DEAL WITH ' potential customers '
I told him i do want to view the house and also speak with Ryder-Duttons head office
Several times i requested the head office phone number he flat refused he did say "email me the complaint and i will forward the email "
I did say to 'manager stewart ' i have cash funds so he would take my call seriously in turn he said i am trying to be-little hime ??? in intern said i want a apology ???????
A lady in the car with me then took over the conversation with was just the same stewart the manager was so rude and obnoxious
' Manager stewart ' just over talked and not let the lady talk and that was the same manner he spoke with myself
I did call the head office number and spoke with a lady and expressed my concerns with the Heywood branch
I have requested the phone calls to be listened to
I have been told 'stewart' is not the manager of the branch
I have been told if i want to view the property the manager will view it with me

My question is do you do your business in this manner or is it just a 1 off ?
Am i owed an apology
Do you want me to view the property and can you guarantee my safety

This was not PROFESSIONAL in handling a telephone call to view a property
Very UNPROFESSIONAL and cannot believe that your office in Heywood are allowed to act in this manner

A very unbelievable experience

I would like to understand any views you do have on the matter

regards