Mar 16,2015
By: 'Customer'
Mar 16,2015
Easylet came with a lot of good promises and seemed like an estate agent that would be very hands on and get involved if any problems occurred. In reality, this was not the case - it was very hard to get their attention when problems occurred and when they were addressing these problems, it was only ever convienient to Easylet and not mutually. It's a shame as they also came across as pushy and I found the application process stressful because of this.

They have the potential to be a good company, but need to start listening to customers. I did feel that the customer service was poor. In terms of the fees, I do feel that these are disproportionate - it is not clear how these are calculated and what you get for them. I would have liked an itemised receipt.
By: The Director
Mar 16, 2015
You have not advised who you are and you have not made a complaint to Easylet. I do not feel this is a genuine review! We do supply a very detailed itemised breakdown of all our costs right from the very start so I cannot understand your point at all. Please urgently contact the Directors to discuss your issues. We are not an estate agent, we are 100% residential lettings.

Easylet