Mar 16,2015
Victoria
By: 'Hazel Reuben'
Mar 16,2015
I was very nervous about selling my house, and Vicky told me to wait until I felt it was the right time to do it. I finally made the decision and Vicky was my named person. She was so kind and helpful. She helped me through the whole process by keeping me up to date with everything I need to know and was always on the other end of the phone, if I needed help and information, she was very patient with me at all times. I feel that we got on very well indeed. She was very efficient at all times.

I could not have done this without her help. I think it was more stressful for her than it was for me.
It was a bit of a shock when I found out how much the fees were, but they were worth every penny!!!!

Manning Stainton