Mar 16,2015
By: 'May'
Mar 16,2015
Had used this agency for my Southampton flat since 2009. About 2 years ago, rental payments made, by the tenant to the agency, required emails and phone calls to The Flat Agency, in order for them to be passed onto me. This situation then worsened such that, by late 2014, a total of 11 months rent paid by the tennant, had accumulated and was owed to me. Some monies owed were paid, but a Lawyer has been consulted for the balance which I have been unable to retrieve despite numerous phone calls, emails and a great deal of stress. One extremely frustrating component, was office staff would always claim an inability to help with my complaint and would refer me to the owner or staff who were not in the office or who were not contactable directly. I am no longer using this agent. I have no trust in this agency. I cannot recomend this agency at all. I struggle to understand how this agency continues to treat people like this and continue to trade.

The Flat Agency & Michael Browns Ltd