Mar 13,2015
By: 'Paulo Rego'
Mar 13,2015
These guys really are the best!
Bye bye high street estate agents with their extortionate prices and unfriendly service!

I had a buyer who offered me what I wanted for my house in less than 2 weeks after it went on the market via eMoov. They pulled out of the purchase for personal reasons 2 months later but not to worry¢â‚¬Â¦. After putting it back on the market again, I had another buyer within 4 weeks and that was during the Christmas period!

Not only do they sell quickly for you but their professional and extremely friendly service make house selling not the least bit stressful but actually quite enjoyable!

A big thank you to Pamela, Anne and Lisa who were absolute stars in my house selling process! :)

Selling your property with anyone but eMoov would be a catastrophic mistake. Good luck home sellers!
Well worth the price!