Mar 13,2015
By: 'PengK'
Mar 13,2015
Following the seemingly positive reviews online and my fairly pressing yet still reasonable time frame (2-3 months) before moving abroad, I let my property with Preston Baker and even planned to let them to the full management. Yet the very poor communication among individuals within the 'team' caused not just confusion (e.g. lots cross-wire; information not passed through) but also frustration (phone calls rarely returned) and unnecessary stress overall. I then decided to have another agent to take over the management once the tenants moved in and I paid my full fee. Then they became even less responsive which made the handover almost impossible without endless emails/phone calls. The deposit from the tenants, for instance, still hasn't come back to me so that I can put it in the right protection scheme, despite the tenants have moved in for almost two months. Then the company invited me to give feedback, which I followed and gave my honest view of their service and there was not even a curtesy reply either. I would never recommend this agency (in Roundhay Leeds; or York) to anyone for any property business.

Preston Baker