Mar 13,2015
By: 'Jon in Dubai'
Mar 13,2015
JCL is worthy of a great deal of praise. Jonathan and Ben have supported me in a number of capacities over the last few years:

1. Tenant find - Quick and efficient
2. Management - Seamless web based updates
3. Tenant eviction and debt pursuit - Professionalism and pragmatism
4. Sale - Swift, efficient and easy

Across the board the guys at JCL have been helpful, astute and above all proactive. At times renting property has been a stressful occupation and Jonathan and Ben have always been on hand to offer advice and when necessary wade in to the less attractive aspects of property rental activities to help me out when I have been half the world away.

These guys are setting the bar in the industry for client service and experience and everyone should consider them for their services.

I wish the team at JCL all the very best for what I am sure will be a successful future and I look forward to working with them when I return to the UK

Overall, as we say in Dubai, 7 stars.
We were seeking a swift sale - It was done inside 6 weeks. The price we got was where it needed to be and was reflective of timing. I may have got more if I had waited but who knows when that offer would have come along.

Hunters Estate Agents