Mar 13,2015
By: 'Andreea'
Mar 13,2015
Customers service is Terible!!!!!! I have called to let them know that they booked and ispection ( by threatening to change the locks based on no legal grounds) and did not show up and I am calling now to tell them I've got mould on all my external walls and a shower problems and I am being given an English lesson, the guy is totally unhelpful, rude and asking questions and as I am midway through the answer he talks over me.... Is that normal?!?!?plus any problem I had with the propriety either it took loads of phone calls and hustle for my side and it got fixed late or it never gotten fixed..... Is that the grounds on which you rate an estate agency?!?! I regret not taking he guys name....

Wentworth Estates