Mar 13,2015
By: 'David Beirne'
Mar 13,2015
This is quite simply the rudest, most avaricious, dishonest and unscrupulous company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with on either a personal or professional basis. They lied to us from the start. When we moved in the front and back gardens were strewn with builders rubble. I am a builder and would never leave a property in that state. None of the woodwork was finished in the house. The handle for the bathroom window had been glued on not properly affixed. The gutter and downpipe leaked down the front of the house. The back roof was in a state of disrepair and tiles used to fall from it which could have been fatal if they hit anyone.
Despite numerous requests none of these problems were ever fixed.
They even tried to up the rent at the end of the first year, an increase I refused as they were completely in breach of the agreement. They took a deposit from us which I don't believe they had any intention of ever giving back and I am now taking legal action to recover it.
Upon moving out they even expected us to pay for their check out checks which I refused. This is in addition to all their hidden charges and mythical extras.
Put simply they are an incompetent, dishonest agency representing slum landlords who never admit any liability or responsibility for anything.
The only thing this so called agency could do to help anyone is to go completely out of business and never cast the darkness of its shadow across the British property market again.
Attached Files
We were massively overcharged at every opportunity for everything.

Goodfellows