Oct 04,2011
Oct 04,2011
When attempting to sell a property with Haart I asked what the fees were and the agent forgot to the mention the marketing fee!
The property was over valued and after the 16 week period we removed from the market only to recieve an invoice marked paid for the £180 marketing fee! They had kept my credit card details taken over the phone for an energy survey!

I questioned this with the nice lady from their customer services dept who said that she at least expected their customers to read the first page of the contract. The trouble is it is written to imply that that this would be charged if the agreement is terminated early, or at least that's how both myself and my wife read it. In fact it applys if the agreement is EVER terminated.

I have bought and sold many properties and would NEVER use Haart again and plan to take CC action against them. Interestingly I have in writing from Haart that they only charge this fee if they fail to sell the property. In effect a fine against the vendor for Haart's failings and something I'm sure the judge would like to see.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 13, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by haart. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to talk.to.us@haart.co.uk mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 10! To leave a new review of Haart Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 10