Mar 13,2015
Amy
By: 'CPOLIVE'
Mar 13,2015
I used Remax to manage my property and also to find me my tenants. I have been dealing with Amy and I cannot rate her service enough. Amy works around the clock to answer all my questions and was very helpful in explaining how it all worked for a new landlady. Amy was able to explain bunga in simplistic terms and very thorough.

I would recommend using Remax for any Lettings service you are after especially if you are new to the the industry as they are very professional with an abundance of knowledge of the market. I find using a management service is a stress free way of managing properties and the service is worth every penny if you have little time to deal with every tenancy issue. I was surprised to find how unreasonable some tenant requests were and with a management service you know what you can say yes and no to by understanding there rights and yours.
Very reasonable and worth every penny given the stress that comes with lettings.

RE/MAX