Mar 13,2015
By: 'David.G'
Mar 13,2015
The agent first came over and gave me a great valuation. He then told me what the rates of his branch were which was very reasonable. He gave me a cut price offer to manage the property also and he then started to market my property. Over the next two weeks he gave real priority and importance to my property and he found tenants that I approved of. Over the years Harmens made sure my property was spotless no matter who moved in and when. This is why I would recommend them. They kept me up to date with any queries I had and treated my property as their own. The estate agents made me feel at home every time I went into their offices and they are very honest and trustworthy people, unlike many of the high street estate agents. You will know how hardworking and honest they are as soon as you speak to the agents there and it really made me feel to write this review so others know that there are actually good people out there working whole heartedly to make landlords happy.
Agency fee were ‚£0 for landlords.

Harmens