Mar 13,2015
Lesley McLaughlin
By: 'Ken Gray'
Mar 13,2015
I have the whole experience very professional by keeping me updated and responding promptly to all of my enquiries. Each different member of the team prided me with information that was accurate with options and advice how to progress with my particular needs.

All deadlines were met as promised and reassurances provided which gives me as a landlord confidence that what they say they will do.

Very happy to continue my relationship and recommend them to others. I also found each member to be friendly in all communications which allows a relaxed and calm relationship to be formed and maintained.

I'm looking forward to update reports on my rental as they are my face to the client and I want this to be a positive experience for the ultimate customer, the one who pays the rent and therefor the wages

In conclusion I wish them every success for the future and being my agent of choice.

Ken
Standard and within expected range.

1-2-Let