Mar 13,2015
Jay
By: 'Matt W'
Mar 13,2015
I recently sold my flat with Spencers and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. My sale was primarily handled by Jay Williams and Adrian Sinclair but the whole team were fantastic and always proactive in following up anything I asked whenever I called the office (which was alot!). I received a fair and realistic valuation of my property and once we had agreed some figures at our initial meeting I was never once pushed to try and take anything less than that. Both Jay and Adrian provided an outstanding service and I felt very well looked after, in light of my previous dealings with some of their competitors this was a refreshing and welcome change. I would highly recommend Spencers to anyone looking to sell or buy a property. A big thank you to Jay, Adrian, Sean and the rest of the team.
I believe that the fees were fair in the current market and accurately reflected the service I was provided.

Portico