Mar 13,2015
By: 'Susan from Hertfordshire'
Mar 13,2015
I sold my house with emoovs and the service was outstanding and I saved ‚£3,500 in estate agent fees!!
A professional photographer came to take the photos and arranged and lite the house to produce beautiful pictures which I am sure helped to maximize viewings. Usually you get the estate agent with a digital camera taking pictures themselves.
The staff were all really helpful and professional nothing was too much trouble. I could only select two but they were all great.
Local estate agents had advised a much lower valuation and I don't think they would have pushed for the asking price which I achieved as I was able to manage the sale process myself with support from emoov.
Viewings were arrange efficiently and I always received prompt feedback by telephone and e-mail. I am happy to recommend them for sales and will be using them to buy my next house.
Really good value for money. I saved ‚£3,500 and achieved the asking price for my house Re question below - my house was on Right Moves, Zoopla and Prime location

Emoov