Oct 04,2011
Oct 04,2011
I just moved to Edinburgh after living abroad for many years. I used DJ Alexander to help me find a place in a central location, and they were extremely helpful in this search. I really wish to complement the maintenance team as a whole - they are very helpful and responsive. I had a few maintenance issues with my flat at move-in, and the team addressed these very quickly, and did everything they could to make things pleasant for me living there. In particular, Ross O'Connell was a star - always getting back to me and co-ordinating the maintenance team, so everything was fixed promptly.
In any rental, there can be a few things that need fixed - however, the key is having an agent that will work with you to resolve things - and DJ Alexander is certainly that.
Gregor Fortune was the agent I dealt with for the rental itself and he was also very helpful in making things right with the flat.
I really have no hesitation in recommending this agent to other renters, since my experience is that they are considerate to tenants and are responsive in resolving any issues with the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh