Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
Absolutely useless. One star is pushing it. Rarely get calls back (had numerous issues with first apartment) and had to resort to sitting in their office until someone did talk to me. Don't be misled by the swanky offices - you will get dumped as soon as you pay your fees. They really don't give a monkeys. I'm moving out in a couple of months and will be glad to see the back of these jokers. Long list of problems that never got fixed, 2 blokes who let themsleves into my flat - when I was in it - to make yet another list of the problems that would still not be sorted. I could go on and on. Steer clear is my advice.
1, call tenants back 2. respond to emails 3. listen to what is being said 4. resolve problems as reported 5. be honest. it's hardly rocket science.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 1