Mar 13,2015
Amy
By: 'Becky Morris'
Mar 13,2015
Amy restored my hope and faith in agents by her amazing work on the property we rent. Everything was organised and we were able to move in within two days and there was constant communication about the renting process, costings and the contract. She even was kind enough to help us move in on the day. If there are ever any issues, these are sorted within 24 hours and Amy is always so helpful no matter when or what time.
Renting from Remax has been the best experience of renting in my 5 years back in London and I would recommend them and especially her to anyone!

We originally signed on a 12 month contract and because we love both the property and the support we recieve, we have renewed for another 12 months. Once you live with Remax you will never want or need to go elsewhere.

RE/MAX