Mar 12,2015
James
By: 'J Toseland'
Mar 12,2015
I am a seasoned property investor, with properties throughout the UK and in France. After more than 25 years experience in property investment, I have a healthy, cautious approach when engaging property management agents. My association with James Fielding/Fielding Properties goes back many years and I have nothing but praise for the integrity, honesty and efficiency with which my property affairs in Northamptonshire are managed.

Fielding Properties provide a comprehensive service, from acquisition, through refurbishment (where necessary), letting and ongoing management. Both tenants and landlords are dealt with fairly and effectively to the benefit of all. I wholeheartedly recommend Fielding Properties to potential tenants and novice and experienced landlords alike.

Fielding Properties