Mar 12,2015
By: 'Rhiannon'
Mar 12,2015
I was initially very impressed with both Matt and Jon's enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor when I requested their help to let a flat in Putney. Both consistently demonstrated all of these qualities and more, and I heartily endorse them both for the excellent customer service I received.

Matthew is reliable, dedicated and eternally upbeat. His ability is unparalleled to the competition for which I am grateful. The process of letting a property through Townends (Putney) was easy and simple which both Matthew and Jon were entirely responsible for.

Organised and diligent, Jon quickly arranged viewings and put forward offers on our behalf. He was honest and efficient which made the process very simple. The service received was unmatched by any other local agent. A great service for which both should be commended.

Townends