Mar 12,2015
By: 'Lynne Carroll'
Mar 12,2015
I have a property that is not easy to market and let. Ty advised me very well on price and the sort of market we were targeting.
He very thoroughly explained the procedures of finding tenants and checking their references. Likewise the procedures of getting the tenants into the house, dealing with utilities. It could not have been easier or in safer hands.
After a couple of years and new tenants had to be found, it was the same efficient procedure. Ty has always kept me fully informed of what is happening and the house inspections are always timely and detailed.
As I live in the States and the time difference is sometimes a hassle, I cannot praise Ty and Sharron enough for their great professional work and exemplary customer relations.
These are perfectly acceptable. I was paying more from a one man business agency before, for less service!

Branch - Plympton, Plymouth, PL7