May 07,2015
Samantha
By: 'N James'
May 07,2015
I have been with Northwood for nearly a year now and selected them on the basis they offered rent guarantee cover. Since I've been dealing with them I have found all the members of staff to be polite, willing to help and very professional. My tenant had a couple of maintenance issues which they were quick to get a contractor out to assess and arrange repair of so both I and the tenant were happy. I've suffered an ongoing issue with my block managing agent which they have gone over and above on, in trying to help me to rectify the situation. Sam in particular has been amazing, chasing them, keeping me informed, I wouldn't haven't been able to do it without her help. For everything they have done and professional nature in the managing my property, I would happily recommend them and will be continuing to use them in the future.

Branch - Southampton, SO15