Mar 12,2015
Mar 12,2015
All I can say is I was about to use them but alarm bells started ringing. Firstly I asked for the FULL terms and conditions and they sent me something VERY basic with a brief description. Then i reasked them for this info and they said it is not our policy to do so.

How strange? I thought. Surely the full T&Cs of any agreement should be clarified before you think of doing business with someone?! However I told them that maybe this would be more relevant when a tenant was found. I then asked them if they would be happy to sign up to a multi agency agreement and they said

sorry but we do not offer a multi agency contract for our rentals\r

If anyone doubts this as a genuine review please message me and I shall send you the email proof correspondence.
By: Findahome Online Director
Mar 20, 2015
Thanks for your review. We do have an internal complaints procedure that you could have used.
You asked for our Letting Terms and Conditions over the phone. This is not something we issue to people we have not met in person, for commercial reasons. A free letting valuation was offered to you. If you had taken us up on this offer with a view to entering into a contract with our company, then of course you could have seen our Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions would have been issued to you for signing prior to your engaging us as your agent.
Our company policy is not to engage in multi agency marketing of our rental properties. I hope this clarifies our position and policies.
Findahome Online Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent