Mar 12,2015
By: 'Kathryn'
Mar 12,2015
I recently sold a property with Auction House which other estate agents had failed to to. As this was my first experience at auction I was expertly guided through the process. I attended an auction prior to the one my property was in to see how things are and was impressed by the high percentage of successful sales. The sales room was packed ( on both the occasions I attended ) and the atmosphere was positive. I found all the staff that dealt with me to be knowledgeable and professional in all aspects of the process and would not hesitate to either use again or recommend them.
Although a successful sale was achieved, I do think that overall the fees are quite acceptable. However, if you wish to insure against a no sale, I do think ‚£700 is rather excessive.

Auction House West Yorkshire Ltd