Mar 12,2015
By: 'Susan'
Mar 12,2015
I received amazing help for a three month period from Amy as I was looking for a home In U.K. while overseas. I was sent suitable properties by email and then when I returned to the U.K. shown homes the breadth of Devon before I made my choice. Once I had made a choice I was guided through the whole buying process. Anna helped with solicitor suggestions and kept me more informed than my actual solicitor. Her knowledge was outstanding and she sent me the latest regulations on
Bunded oil tanks, knew where to send me when I wanted to calculate rebuild value for insurance purposes etc.Both staff could not have been more helpful, kind and polite and went out of their way for me. I would highly recommend Helmores as a very professional agent.

Helmores