Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
After I was posted back from London to the Southwest my wife and I interviewed a number of letting agents in the area and appointed Burnel to manage my flat in Isleworth in 1995.
As we could not manage the property ourselves we required an agent that could run the property in our absence.
We met with Louisa Burnel and was impressed by her straightforward approach and opinion based on her wide range of experience of letting in the area.

The results speak for themselves:-
Apart from one month the flat has always been let.
I have always found them willing to help.
Day to day issues have been addressed by Louisa and her team (ie coordination of replacement washing machine, bathroom repairs, maintenance)
They have a reliable list of builders / plumbers to address maintenance issues when they occur.
They have worked around the tenants so that checking in out has not been an issue.
Rent is paid in regularly to our account.
They adopt the current regulations with regard to tenant deposits.

They also protect our position and provide sound advice for my wife and I about our property when required.

I would recommend Louisa Burnel and her team to any landlord in the area.

John and Helen Martin

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burnel & Co Hounslow! To leave a new review of Burnel & Co Hounslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burnel & Co Hounslow