Mar 12,2015
Ryan
By: 'Sarah Wieczerzynska'
Mar 12,2015
Excellent Excellent Excellent!
I chose Emoov for the sale of my property having read the reviews online and I did not regret choosing them. From start to finish, Emoov have been nothing short of exceptional. My property was online within a week, and sold within a month. Communication around offers and viewings has been fantastic and efficient and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Unfortunately, things never run smooth and due to incompetent solicitors and my buyer messing around, we missed several exchange and completion dates. I called Emoov to see if they could help and Louise took complete control, liasing with both sets of solicitors and keeping me informed at all times.
Emoov provide a first class service, better than I would have expected from your traditional high street estate agent, for minimal cost. I would and have recommended them to all my friends and family and will definitely use them again. 10/10
I paid the upfront ‚£495 which saved me around ‚£1500 in fees and the service was better than I would have even expected from a regional estate agent.

Emoov