Mar 12,2015
By: 'Mohammed Eglain'
Mar 12,2015
It was wonderful experience as Sadie helped me so much for two months viewing different properties and calling me when something comes on the market as I am a bit picky ..she really did understand what I was looking for and helped me talking to the landlord to bargain a reduced rent for what he was asking. Natasha also made my second view on the property I applied for and sent me the agreement and helped over the phone a couple of times and both of them are very freindly and helped me through the finalisation of the contract .Connels have a great structure and business model which I appreciated and I will definitely recommend to my friends and acquaintances. Again both Sadie and Natasha were very helpful over the telephone whenever I needed help to understand anything.

Connells