Mar 12,2015
Laney
By: 'Mark D.'
Mar 12,2015
Laney Thompson has been friendly professional and courteous throughout my dealings with her. She was also firm with regards to ensuring that I completed the gas safety check in time and pointed out that it was a criminal offence if not completed. Circumstances meant that this was only completed within 2 days of the start of the tennancy which was cutting it fine. She has been very timely at communications between myself and the tennants and responds to messages within a reasonable time frame. The only negative comment is that I don't think she always read my e-mails thoroughly and therefore did not respond to some questions that I asked in emails, however she did deal with these issues when I raised them verbally. I understand that she probably has a lot of e-mails and it can be difficult to keep on top of them all.
The fees were very competitive compared to Romans and was the main reason that I opted for Prospect over Romans.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Mar 13, 2015
Many thanks for sharing your comments.

Prospect Estate Agency