Mar 12,2015
By: 'Mandy Graham'
Mar 12,2015
I found that 1 Let were fast to answer the phone and answer my initial queries. They were able to answer to my satisfaction so that I was confident to proceed letting my property through 1 Let. The initial inspection and actions agreed were timely and highly satisfactory. 1 Let organised safety checks and all the necessary paperwork that I needed to do. They informed me about Landlord information that I required to be aware of.
1 Let have been excellent in sending receipts for payments, doing property checks and feeding back to me. They also helped out with a tenant issue that was more complex with a satisfactory result.
I have complete confidence in 1 Let that they will keep me up to date with any new regulations that I need to consider, and that they will look after the tennant and my property well.
I am really grateful to the friend who recommended 1 Let to me. I have had no worries at all.
I am really impressed at the fees rate. I feel it is worth it and a very reasonable fee for the work they do.
By: 1LET
Mar 16, 2015
Dear Mandy Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review sharing your experience of 1LET's landlord services.

First impressions are important, and it's great to see that we left a good one with you; answering your initial queries to your satisfactions and then proceeding and choosing 1LET to manage your property. In addition to this it is also very positive to see any initial work was carried out within a timely fashion and to your satisfaction.

Overall, we're happy to see that every aspect of the service you have received you have been happy with; delivering customer service to the highest possible levels is our priority, and it means a lot to see you feel we do this!

We also work hard to keep landlords up to date with any regulatory changes that may affect them; and often give regular advice to any landlord who would like more information, so this it's great to see you find our updates useful!

We are also grateful to the friend who recommended you and we're also glad we've met your expectations. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback, and thank you for choosing 1LET.

Kind regards,