Mar 12,2015
By: 'Kirsty'
Mar 12,2015
The service I received by far surpassed what I was expecting. It was a particularly long and difficult sale due to the buyer however every communication I had with the staff at Emoov was informative, friendly and tailored to me as a person not just another random customer- this made me feel valued as a client. I saved around £1500 in fees yet the service I received felt like it was worth so much more.
A particular mention must go to Molly Slevin who took over my sale early on in the proceedings, she is a massive credit to the company, I cannot fault her endless patience, and massive commitment to helping me sell my property.
I would not hesitate to use emoov again and have already recommended them to my friends.
The fees charged are more than appropriate for the service given.

Emoov