Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
After using a local agent and getting near to Zero interest, I realised that most buyers like myself start out on the internet, so I looked at Online Estate Agents and thankfully found eMoov. I was sceptical but after speaking with Russell @ eMoov all my questions were answered thoroughly and no false promises were made just real, professional advice given. I paid their upfront fee and saved over £3000 I had lots of genuine viewings from the off & eMoov were there answering my queries, even late on a Friday night - I dont know any High Street Agent who'd do that!?! My dealings with eMoov have always been of the highest standards of professionalism, efficeincy and full of knowledgeable advice and am absolutely certain this is the reason why eMoov sold my property and the High Street Agent didnt! eMoov are 'streets' ahead on the internet and I would definetly recommend to use eMoov.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood