Mar 11,2015
By: 'hannah'
Mar 11,2015
I sent this email yesterday and low and behold still no contact from jnp and being told i would recieve a callback from you guys;

Good afternoon

I am very frustrated by the lack of communication with JNP I understand I am not your only tenant and you guys are busy but I called in 3 times yesterday and twice the day before and each time promised a call back to inform me what is happening but I received NOTHING!

I work 9am until 5.30pm 5 days a week so finding the time myself to contact you guys is very hard so to not even get a courtesy call or a quick email to let me know this is in hand when I've been calling in leaving messages with urgency is not acceptable!

I have been awaiting my tenancy agreement as well as Shane ( my new housemate ) since Friday not just me but Chris ( named on contract currently ) is desperate to get this all resolved!!.
We have both paid our referencing fees ( even though i should not have had to of paid for one)

This is the last time I'm going to try make contact with you guys if I do not hear anything I will be wanting to make an official complaint for poor service.

I got charged for a fee for a contract i never recieved!!!!

The JNP Partnership