Mar 11,2015
Katie
By: 'Josh'
Mar 11,2015
I first interacted with Bradleys after seeing a board outside the property I sought to purchase. I called and the friendly and helpful team were able to inform me of the status of the property and invited me to come over to the office in order to discuss my requirements further.

At the office I was met by Lewis, the Manager, who are friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the local area. He was able to take details of my property for sale and the property I was interested in. They quickly found an appointment for me to view the new property and I felt throughout the process that I was valued, important and that the team would not be ones to rest on their laurels in the sale of my property.

This is absolutely how the situation panned out. From regular, often daily feedback on progress to great sales and feedback chasing, professional brochures and a commitment to getting the best price for my house through a series of photographs and relaunches I would not be able to recommend Bradleys more highly.

Added to this I was able to meet with the company's mortgage expert who provided honest, market advise that I would be best served sticking with my existing provider. It is rare that a business will provide advise like this against the potential for another sale and shows how committed the entire brand is to supporting customers as they need.

As we neared exchange and completion Bradleys were able to provide the vital link with solicitors and bring the sale together in the challenging timescales I required.

I would reiterate that they are a fantastic company and a brilliant, committed and flexible branch with superb local contacts and knowledge and a real desire to help customers.
I felt that the percentage fee the agent applied was very fair for the service offered. Other agents offer lower fees but the service often went above and beyond where I would expect and therefore I would absolutely consider it money well spent.

Branch - Exeter Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4