Mar 11,2015
By: 'Sukaina Shah'
Mar 11,2015
I am an international student here in London, absolutely new to the country! I was struggling to rent a decent flat as most landlords were skeptical to rent out their property to a student. However, to my luck I spotted a property advertisement posted on Zoopla by Bairstow Eves that I was interested to rent and thankfully everything worked out well and I am now renting the property. The name of the agent who helped me is Karl Taylor and I am satisfied with the service he provided. He was clear, helpful and basically walked me through the entire move. I felt I was in good hands. So far my overall experience with Bairstow Eves has been a pleasant one, however I am little dissatisfied with the service provided by the inventory check company used for my move. I felt the person who did the inventory check left a few things he should have mentioned in my report. e.g.- moulds on the window sills, shaky toilet seat.
By: Jon Grace
Apr 09, 2015
Hi Sukaina, thank you for your review, and thank you for raising your concerns about the inventory company, following your comments we have taken action to remedy your concerns in the future. Kind regards, Jon & Karl

Bairstow Eves