Mar 11,2015
By: 'jcarys'
Mar 11,2015
I found Harvey Scott to be a wonderful, highly communicative agent throughout the lettings process. From the moment I called up to the day I moved in, nothing was too much trouble for the staff - particularly Leanne and Jackie. My sister and I (who live in the property) asked many questions, which were promptly responded to, and though we had an issue with the moving-in date, this was swiftly resolved by the team. I really appreciated the simplicity of their approach, including the online documentation, which was quick and easy to fill out.
One thing I would say; I think more attention should be taken in the inventory process. A few carpets in the apartment were marked/bulbs out/shower parts broken, which may have been included in the inventory document, but were not attended to. I do understand general wear and tear happens, especially in a property that's been tenanted for many years, but I do expect working lights/a functioning shower at the very least!
Overall however, I thought the agents were brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable and responsive.

Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents