Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
I can't speak highly enough of the quality of service provided by James at Fish Need Water. As a first time landlord, the clarity, input and advice received was both readily available and accurate. In comparison to the other 'brand name' agencies we also considered going with, I can only say the difference is night and day.

As for results, they exceeded our expectations in terms of rent, speed to market and quality of tenet - in fact they estimated higher than the high street agents, backed that up with an agreement in short time. I've no doubt that this ability to get the price right is based on their being a local business with a genuine appreciation of the area.

Another key differentiator between FNW and the high street locations are the pricing structures - no small print locking you in to ongoing commissions where a tenet extends - everything is transparent and clear.

All in all full marks for quality of service having gone above and beyond - as a local business I wish them the best of success and based on my experience, have no doubt that they will suceed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich