Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
Our consultant Sam was very helpful throughout the process, going out of his way at our first viewing to spend a lot of time and answer questions despite being a Friday evening. He always responded to calls when we had questions and we felt he had a good understanding of his customers' requirements. He took some matters up effectively with the landlord. He has a good sense of humour which helped the process of negotiation.

I am not sure that the on line my account system is a perfect one, but system errors were sorted out by ludlow thompson when we had difficulties. I think it would be helpful to get a written breakdown early on about actual costs calculated for the particular property ( agency fee, deposit, advance payment) as although the principles are in the guidance/draft contract, and this was all explained to us, it is reassuring to have this spelt out in writing and get the agency fee agreed,
I would recommend ludlow thompson to others. ( I am a guarantor for one tenant but brokered much of the discussion)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London