Mar 11,2015
By: 'Tan Kay'
Mar 11,2015
Staff rude,abrupt and disrespectful on the phone.
Appointments cancelled with lame excuses.
Pushy tactics liberally applied.
They give you the impression they are only concerned about hitting the targets.
I have spoken to about 20 agents within last two months and Jan Fosters came out the worst.
Just treat people as people not as commodities
Attached Files
By: Sarah
Mar 11, 2015
Good Afternoon Tan Kay,
It is always disappointing to receive a complaint and I apologise if our service has not met your expectations.
I have been unable to match your details with our data base so I cannot contact you.
You have also not left the name of my team member you were dealing with.
We take Allagents feedback seriously and always try to rectify the situation when our service has not met your expectations.
You will see High Heaton is rated a 5 star branch with 63 positive reviews and only 2 other negative comments.
If you would like to give me a call on 0191 2701122 I will make best endeavors to resolve your complaint and provide you with our normal 5 star rated service.
Sarah Jones
Team Leader
By: Sarah
Mar 11, 2015
Good Afternoon Tan Kay,
You have also not left the name of my team member you were dealing with.
Sarah Jones