Mar 11,2015
By: 'Rc2010'
Mar 11,2015
Terrible company. I am surprised these women manage to maintain any kind of business with the sheer lack of professionalism. It takes WEEKS to get any kind of response to a query / issue and there Is a clear air of disregard when someone eventually acknowledges emails or calls. They also give less than 24 hours notice for people entering your home (flat inspections / viewings) which is not only inconvenient but horribly intrusive . I would never rent from this letting agent again and I would advise others to also avoid them.
By: Alli
Mar 11, 2015
Dear RC2010

I'm sorry you feel disheartened with our service. It would be helpful to know the specific details of your complaint so that it can be investigated.

We always notify of viewings and inspections, giving at least 24 hours notice. However, we have found previously that sometimes our emails end up in your junk folder particularly if the notification comes from a new email address.

Please email me direct - allison@allisonandco.co.uk with your contact details. I am the owner of the company and will personally look into your case.

Regards