Oct 03,2011
Oct 03,2011
I have just completed an 8 month tenancy with Northwood Wokingham, unfortunately the Landlord wanted to sell. I have rented quite a few times and I have to say I was 100% happy with the service I got from everyone in the team, especially Teresa. I needed the house quickly so she did everything so I could move in quickly, the moving in pack was very useful and I also got help if I needed it, quickly and with a friendly manner. Even more impressive was the checkout, which I always dread, but Teresa made this as easy as possible and did all the communication with the landlord, who wasn\'t the easiest and got my deposit back for me quickly and pretty much in tact was is always very gratefully received. If you want a friendly professional service I would definitely recommend Northwoods Wokingham, I just wish they could have found me another property so i could have stayed with them!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham