Mar 11,2015
Karen
By: 'Malcolm'
Mar 11,2015
My partner and I were in Torquay for a break as I was convalescing after an operation. We had idly looked at properties on Rightmove and one in particular hit us. We called in Bradleys to see if we could view. Initially we received a cool reception which I suppose is understandable in a holiday town and we were not sure ourselves if we wished to move here. We loved the property and our offer was accepted. Once things started to happen the ladies at Bradleys were extremely helpful and efficient and I would say went beyond their remit to assist - particularly Karen.
If we settle Ok I may well decide to invest in buying a property to rent and if so Bradleys would be my first choice to discuss this and to handle this for me.
It is so refreshing to find staff who are so friendly, courteous and helpful.
I would give them 9 out of 10 on the basis thay I would never give anyone 10
By: Debbie
Mar 13, 2015
Thank you for your kind words regarding the service you have received from the Paignton office and in particular Karen, this will certainly be passed onto her.

Branch - Paignton, TQ4