Mar 11,2015
By: 'jamie McNally'
Mar 11,2015
Aga has been helpful and on hand for any query no matter how big or how small, from day one.
I've never really respected estate agents as my past experience is they tell you what you want to hear, then when hi sign the contract, your ignored.
Aga has never ignored an email or question.
And now I'm moving out of the apartment, as I need another place, she has been nothing but helpful.
While she was on holiday, another person answered her emails, so polite and helpful and explained she was away, and he helped me.

Great company. Keep up the great work.
Thanks
Fair
By: 1LET
Mar 12, 2015
Dear Jamie. Thank you for taking the time to share your online review of your experience as a tenant who has rented through 1LET - we appreciate your feedback.
It's great to see that in particular you have found Aga, one of our property managers, to be a great help to you - and that you feel we have delivered high levels of customer service.
We're glad to see that we've also been helpful to you with regards to moving out of the property, we hope your future experience from here on in is positive!
Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and thank you for choosing 1LET!
Kind regards.