Mar 11,2015
By: 'very happy found new place through lovely agents'
Mar 11,2015
Incredibly unhelpful, dismissive, patronizing (god knows why), made the effort to avoid calls, put me on hold for ages and then through to emergency helplines, cancelled the one viewing I got at short notice, delayed response to queries through online property sites ( - however very respectful and polite emails offering to let me view properties already clearly let agreed on their website ).
My present landlady ended up managing the property herself after using them but nothing got fixed, they never passed on any problems i.e unable to open front door as so badly warped and rotten, I spent 2 days cleaning property when moved in - supposed to be cleaned. Had so many problems- too many to list, unfortunately they seem to dominate the market in letting round here and I need to move again hence why I have tried to use their services, oh and they charge a fortune.

Palmer Snell