Mar 11,2015
Julie
By: 'Dan'
Mar 11,2015
Overall I was happy with the service I received from Fine & Country. The brochures for the property were lovely. Paul Harris was a little abrupt and short on a few calls at the start of my purchase which annoyed me, however after that dealing with Julie Jackson from then on was a pleasure. I feel that I did most of the chasing and following up myself possibly because the agents were too busy however whenever I contacted Julie I always received a call back or answer within a day. The moving in postcards we received from F&C was also a lovely touch. Overall a good service and no major complaints. I would recommend them for a character property etc..
By: Simon
Mar 20, 2015
Dear "Dan"
I'm really pleased that you were.... "happy with the service I received from Fine & Country."
Thank you also for offering to recommend the services of the St.Neots team to others - we appreciate your support.

Fine & Country