Oct 02,2011
Oct 02,2011
I have dealt with Black Katz for the past 2 years and that has given me ample time to really know this letting agent and therefore write this review. Black Katz were more often calling me rather than the other way around (which seems to norm for a lot of letting agents). They were really keen on securing me a good tenancy and ensured I was constantly updated no matter what. Its an excellent outfit and I'm more than happy to use Black Katz going forward.

I just want to add that Carly Matthews was outstanding yet again. She is very astute, has a refreshing telephone manner, clearly knows her role and most importantly, gets the job done. Talk about going the extra mile! A was and still am very impressed with her and see her as a true professional. I never had anything to worry about when she was in charge. (if you get to read this Carly...a big thank you again!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge! To leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz London Bridge